- Using a coco-jack or another tool, open 2-3 young coconuts.
- Empty the water from each of the coconuts into a glass or jar and set aside.
- Using a spoon scrape out the coconut meat and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the coconut water and 1/4 of the coconut meat.
- Add a sprinkle of natural powdered Madagascar vanilla, a few drops of lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Add more coconut meat to thicken based on your preference.
- Stir in 1/2 of a probiotic pill to the cream.
- Cover tightly and leave outside on the counter overnight.
- Refrigerate and enjoy.
This coconut yogurt is creamy, sweet, and rich. It cools and helps reduce inflammation in the body while living probiotics help to gently strengthen and heal the digestion.
2-3 Young Thai Coconuts
1 Pinch Vanilla Bean Powder
1/2 Probiotic Pill
A Few Drops of Lime Juice